At Painted Wolf Wines we are celebrating ten years of supporting the Endangered Wildlife Trust (EWT’s) Wild Dog Range Expansion Project, which aims to reverse the decline of Painted Wolves (African wild dogs) by actively increasing their populations and range throughout southern Africa.
Learn more about the project from the EWT’s Cole du Plessis here.
In order to raise more funds for this vital project, we invite you to expand your wine range by purchasing our limited edition Range Expansion Dog Box – 12 premium wines for only R1,800 (valued at R2,400), delivery included. This is a box of small-batch, rare wines that are not available at your local wine shop. For every box purchased we will:
- Donate R200 to the Wild Dog Range Expansion Project
- Enter your name into our prize draw
Offer you a 25% discount on any further orders of any of the wines in the box until 31 October 2021. Wines must be purchased in 6-bottle cases.
Grand prize: Three nights’ self catering accommodation for six people at The Den Lodge on the border of Kruger National Park, wine & a game drive included.
Other prizes include:
- A copy of the beautiful coffee table book ‘Painted Wolves: A Wild Dog’s Life’, by Nicholas Dyer and Peter Blinston
- A copy of Jocelin Kagan’s landmark book ‘Africa’s Wild Dogs, A Survival Story’, a photographic celebration of the species with contributions from many respected scientists and conservationists.
- Winemaker for a day – spend a day in the cellar with winemaker and owner Jeremy Borg.
- A private tasting for six people with Jeremy at our den (tasting room).
- A selection of wine and Painted Wolf merchandise prizes.
Closing date: 30 September 2021
Ts & Cs:
Each Range Expansion Dog Box purchased before midnight on 30 September 2021 will buy one competition entry. Delivery is free and available only within South Africa. Wine will be delivered when government regulations allow. Winners’ names will be drawn randomly and winners will be notified by email by 3 October. No cash prize alternative. Dates for the grand prize and the winemaker/winetasting prizes are subject to availability and will be agreed between both parties. Winners are responsible for their own transport to and from prize venues.