This events calendar will help you keep track of pack wanderings, and how you can meet up with them.
- This event has passed.
BOWDEN, ALTRINCHAM – Wine tasting with Jeremy Borg
May 16, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm£35
A lovely evening tasting some amazing wines from PAINTED Wolf Wines. Just £35.00 including a drink on arrival, 6 wines to taste and a 1/2 bottle per person with food whilst we enjoy some live music after the tasting.
There will be a platter of food during the tastings, and then a meal delivered once you have finished and some live music too as we carry on chatting about the stunning wines.
Jeremy Borg from Painted Wolf Wines will update us on his conservation projects and introduce each wine.
There will be an opportunity to take advantage of some very special deals on the night for collection from Portland Wines.
- The Den Rose, a compelling dry Rose from Pinotage
- The Den Chenin Blanc, a rich flavour and texture.
- Old Vine Chenin, An elegant wine, creamy, finessed texture
- Roussanne, wine with citrus, white peach and creamy aromas
- The Den Shiraz, with spicy, black cherry and black berry fruit
- Guillermo Pinotage, velvety ripe blueberry, mulberry, exotic spice
- PictusIV, powerful, red berry and spice and a long, polished finish.
With food & music:
1/2 bottles of Den Chenin or Shiraz (or upgrade)
Call 0161 926 8992 to book now
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve
Very limited places
£35.00 (£29.17 + VAT)