This events calendar will help you keep track of pack wanderings, and how you can meet up with them.
- This event has passed.
PAARL – Wine & tapas Wednesday
February 27 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Three vintages, two regions, one varietal
- 2015 Guillermo Swartland Pinotage – made exclusively from our shareholder Billy Hughes’ organic grapes
- 2016 Black Pack Pinotage – a Paarl wine from a single organic vineyard
- 2017 Guillermo Swartland Pinotage – made from Billy’s grapes topped up with another Swartland vineyard grapes
You can opt for the Pinotage tastings or you can just relax and enjoy a glass of wine.
This weeks 20% barking mad discount on all case and bottle sales is especially important as our annual post budget price increase kicks in on March 1st!
For the peckish, here is this week’s tapas menu from Sit Café:
- Corn chowder
- Italian style tomato salad topped with parsley vinaigrette
- Bolognaise served on oven roasted butternut with parmesan shavings
- Thai chicken with noodles
Order tapas in advance (no pre payment required) so that we have an idea of numbers and don’t run out.